Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hey guys!
Another week has said good bye and the next one is at the door.

This week we have big plans here in Russas. We have been planning with the Bishop to start reactivating a ton of people. We called some return missionaries to help us out. We have about 50-60 people going to church every sunday. We want 200..
This week has been a little bit stressful as i have been learning how to be more humble. I think it's one of the things we have to learn on the mission. I am grateful for my companion and his patience with me. Elder Afonso.
I also had cut my hair. Myself. I messed up a little bit and.. yea i wont be sending many pictures for the next couple weeks.. :P
Transfers are in 2 weeks! My birthday will be in 6 days!!! I am almost 19 already! It is incredible how time flys by. :)
We are currently teaching a couple who a super interested in the church. Marcelo and Nayarra. Marcelo was baptised but he went inactive and Nayarra is wanting to be baptised both wanting to get back to church where they know they belong. They will be married soon. :) I can't wait.
We are teaching some other families aswell! Cool stuff! 
Love you all!

-Elder Riches


No comments:

Post a Comment