Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 3, 2014

Just a note. I am in a Lan House. (Place where we can enter the internet. I am currently in Aracati. I am here with a man from Italy, Argentina, and two othe americans and a sistr from Peru. Earlier today i met people from Austria and Italy. What a crazy diverse world. I was able to speak wit every single one of them. 


This week the name is WESLEY. I will share about him later in the email. Happy Halloween! We successfully had an amazing party and i will share pictures next week. :) I went as a Mummy-Missionary. ;)

We also had an amazing conference with our President Fusco. HE spoke about how we now need to help reactivate people and help them back to the Light of Christ.

We started last week to teach a dedcated and broken hearted 20 year old named Wesley. He has 2 children and his life left him. He accepted the Gospel so quickly and was baptised yesterday. :) He had troubles finding himself and throughout all 5 lessons that we gave him he showed improvement spiritually and mentally. He said ,"I never felt better than being in The Church of Jesus Christ". It was great because he has many good friends within the church as well.He truely showed with clarity the atributesd in D&C 20:37. He was baptised on November 2nd, 2014. what a great history and what a beautiful conversion. I AM grateful to be part of this work. :) I love being a missionary and servig my God.


We had an excellent Halloween paty and were abe to give a spirtual message. We were able to reativate a less-active because of the party. I feel so good that what i am doing is helping this ward nd helping these people. I thought i would mention that São Paulo (One of the biggest cities in the world and the biggest in Brazil) Where Elder Oyston is currently serving is having a drought. Please keep him in your prayers. The entire city is with, as of November 1st, out of water. 


My family and beloved ones, I know this church is true. I know that The Saviour, our King ., our example, lives. Like i heard in the devotional that was given yesterday i repeat with love and firmness. If there are 3 people left that say the church is true, i will be one of them. I cannot deny the love and charity given everyday by the church. I cannot deny that as this is the oly church in the world in which teaches about families and so clearly how we should be like or Saviour, it is true and it is His church. We were told in the Bible that we will know a true prophet , nd i put in my own words, (A true church) is true through the fruits of that Church or Prophet. We see it everyday and likewise feel it in our hearts. This is the True CHURCH of our Lord Jesus Christ. As a missionary my purpose is to help others unto Christ and find is everlasting Light. With this as my responsabilty i ask for those of you who are not members to READ the Book of Mormon , Hearken unto the Living Prophets for what they teach is good and is yes, the word of God. 

This is my TESTIMONY that I share with you all in the name of Jesus Christ, The Son of God. Amen.


With Love, Elder Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment