Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Monday, April 27, 2015

Todo Mundo Teve Uma Boa Semana? :)


This week we worked hard to find a family that would progress and we found one. :) Etevaldo, Soccoro, Vitoria, Neto, Pamelia, and Precila. What an amazing family! They were already thinking about baptism before we even met. They are neighbors with Noeme who was baptised last week. Noeme has been an amazing help, inviting all her friends to come to church and watch church videos to share the gospel.

She really loves to read the scriptures and finds counsel in 3rd Nephi. As I do. :) 

This great family was invited on Friday and went to church on Sunday, they loved it! :) The members were great as well. 

I am so grateful for the members here in Crato. 

Tomorrow we will have a meeting/conference with Elder D Todd Christopherson. We will be taking a buss at 8 tonight to get there tomorrow morning at 7 in Fortaleza. I have been asking for inspiration and pray to be guided during this conference. :) I am super excited :D 

I was reading 3rd Nephi this week and I couldn't explain any better than Jesus did when He talked about His Gospel in 3rd Nephi 27. What an amazing scripture. :) I find great love and peace reading these scriptures but i also feel the heat as He talks so boldly about those prideful sinners who shall be burned at the last day. There is so much to do and so little time. I am so grateful for being part of this great and last dispensation and for my opportunity to serve God. I am grateful for His eternal Love. I pray that all of you members and non-members of The Church of Jesus Christ of The Latter-Day Saints can look to Christ and see His eternal example and grow spiritually closer to Him. Abandon the small sins that so easily take over your thoughts and be free as Christ puts it. 

I love our Savior and i pray that each of us may be worthy one day to enter into His Eternal presence so that we may glory Him together as one body, as the Children, Sons and Daughters of Christ. I pray that we may realize the true reason as to our short existence here on the Earth and pray that we may find our places that God has created for us in His great Plan of Happiness. 

This is my Prayer and My Testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :)


Elder Riches


No comments:

Post a Comment