Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Monday, February 17, 2014

Como Foi Valentinas Day? Nos Não Temos V-Day im Brazil. I miss you all!
I love learning and growing in the Gospel and the Language. I am so grateful for this wonderful oppurtunity to serve the Wonderful people here in Brazil.
The Food and people here are crazy awesome! The Language is beautiful. I have gone a few days without using English. So much fun. I study the Gospel everyday. Learning the Gospel has enabled me to learn and grow in so much more. All the other Elders are Brazilians here except 3 in my Zone. (Foto)
It Doesn´t go below 70-80 here... ever. I have not used a blanket in 2 months.. This is probably the coolest experience of my life. What makes this such a better experience is probably the fact that i had so much preparation...
How to shop. Mom
How to take care of my belongings. College, mom, dad.
How to adjust to hard times. 9 brothers and sisters..
How to work and not complain. Dad. <3
How to study. Learning right now.
How to cook. Dad and Mom.. Thank you so much.
How to be proffessional. Dad
" When I first got here the missionaries were all scared of me because i was so serious about following the rules. I still am but they have warmed up to it a little better.
PMG. Mom dad and josh. Thank you so much.
How to budget. Mom. thank you.
( Probably the most important) How to be a mom. MOM.
Thank you so much Mother. The Brazillians here like to not do all the things they should even though they are amazing missionaries. So i cook and clean every day. And wake everyone up.
The names are super fun to try to pronounce haha. Also, to change this whole place from the USA. Everyone here and everything here is Catholic...
Its hard to explain everything right now with so little exprience, but as i learn and grow i will be able to say so much more.  I love you all!
Ate Logo!

Elder Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment