Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 3


This has been amazing! So to start off. I was in Pacajus! It was pretty awesome. 
Then! I got transferred! I received a new companion that knows you Mary Felber. He goes home in 16 days and is one of the hardest workers on the mission. My last trainer was not really "training" me. So president said he is putting him with me to train me super well. I have learned so much. The best part is.. This Elder works.... Its  killing me. Not really but it has been a huge change. His name is Elder Ross. He is an American and speaks fluent Portuguese. 

So the cool thing is, we and two other Brazilians, Are starting an area! We are in a place were literally no one knows about The Church. Everyone is curious and wondering who we are. The Church has literally never touched this area before. We arrived here on Terca-Feira. Or Tuesday. We have 76 new investigators. In 5 days.   Told you he works... We have taught a ton ton ton of lessons. I lay down at night and pass out. We are in a amazingly beautiful and clean city of Limeiro do Norte. We love it here. We have been working super hard and inviting everyone we can to church. This weekend is Carnival. This means that as we walk home. Everyone is partying in the streets. Its funny to watch. 
We have a few super good investigators.  
I have a few good pics for you all!

But that's all that has happened here! Its a super big privilege to start the church here. I love it. I thank God everyday. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment