Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello Beautiful People!

This week has been wonderful. We taught Lunara and David every single day. Clayson the other teen quit for some reason, we will be talking with him this week. We have been working super hard and keeping up the good work. We are progressing spiritually and physically as we have been walking so much.

Saturday we woke up at 4 in the morning to catch the bus going to Aracati. The Meeting with the Sisters went great.

We returned and successfully did Lunara's baptism! I went beautifully and i was chosen to baptise her. (See Photos)

We then put on the movie Frozen for everyone to see and had the party which went smoothly. Elder Pinheiro and I then woke up at 5:30 the next morning and went to the church to prepare for the next baptism which would be held at 7:00 in the morning. That baptism aswell went perfectly. I loved it and was so happy to see the joy fill their eyes.
:D

 Elder Pinheiro and I will be going to a mission Conference today in Pacajús. We will be staying there until tuesday night. Elder Pinheiro and I have been playing Chess on and off over these last few days which has been a brain killer. I am thankful for my companion and my Saviour.

We will be working super hard with a women that has two sons as members this week and as well with Clayson. Please pray for them. They need the strength. <3

Thank you for the Letters. I will be getting more today! :D


Love Always Elder James Eldon Riches




No comments:

Post a Comment