Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Easter Everyone! 

I hope everyone of you had a wonderful time to remeber The Savior of the World and his sacrifice. Remembering that he did what no man could, can, or will be able to do. We can show our appreciation through repentance and following the teachings of Him and His Prophets.

This week we had 0 baptisms again, but on the bright side we reactivated a less active. Normally we have 20 of our investagators in the church. This sunday. We had 0. We had the least amount of people baptised and in the church than throughout the entire mission.  I have been praying for strength to look into each one of their eyes and ask "Why"?  

 I love this work. It is in no doubt the hardest work i have ever done in my life. I hope and pray that one of our investagators will progress. 

We had a miracle but Satan is determined here. 

Patrick. He is a young boy of 16 years. He prayed with an honest heart to know 3 things. 
1. Is The Book of Mormon a true revelation of God and words of Prophetas. 
Answer: Yes.
2. Is The Church of Jesus Christ of The Latter Day Saints the true church of God.
Answer: (Vocal Voice Of Unknown Origin) YES. 
3. Do I (Patrick) have a purpose in my church (Baptist of Cannão). 
Answer: "Nothing" 

He later accounted that the pastor of his church called him the next morning and asked him to play the guitar in the church. I had been waiting 3 years for her to ask him. I don´t know why but Satan is determined to keep everyone pinned down here in Limeiro Do Norte. 

I pray for him and our other investagators each day. 

 I also Pray for each of you. Let this amazing experience and miracle stregthen your faith as it did mine. 

I wish you all a Happy Easter. 


Love,

Elder Riches


No comments:

Post a Comment