Mission Home Address:

Mission Home Address:
Elder James Eldon Riches
Brazil Fortaleza East Mission
Rua Republica da Armenia,765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-Ce
Brazil

Monday, April 28, 2014

Olá Tudo mundo! 

Como Foi a Sua Semana? 

Seems like I blinked my eyes and now i am another 6 weeks further in the Mission.
I feel i will be Transfered this Transfer. Transfers are on wednesday. 
I can´t wait to see the new missionarys. 

We are Teaching a family here Valdinei and Joelha. With Their 2 Daughters Andreza and Ingritch.
They need to be married so we are helping with that. We only have 20 people here that are members. so we are trying to create a Branch. 
We are inviting everyone we can here to experience the joy of millions. 

I love this work. Though it is veyr hard to continue with faith when we invite 200+- people to church and only 2 people show up on sunday. It is pretty sad. 

The Mission President payed a special suprise visit to us last week. He helped us realize that we need to use the Spirit more. I have been studying every day to find how to use the Spirit more. 

I have used this film of the Church almost 15 times this weeks to celebrate Easter. 
I hope everyone enjoys and is uplifted by it. 

I love you all
-Elder Riches
Limeiro Do Norte
Fortaleza Lesta Missão Brazil

picture of their chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment